- Engine: 4-Stroke, Liquid-Cooled, SOHC, 4-Valve Cylinder Head, V-Twin
- Displacement: 903cc / 55.1 cu.in.
- Bore x Stroke: 88 x 74.2 mm
- Maximum Torque: 58.2 lb.-ft. @ 3,500 rpm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Cooling System: Liquid
- Fuel System: DFI with dual 34mm Keihin throttle bodies
- Ignition: TCBI with Electronic Advance
- Transmission: 5-Speed
- Final Drive: Belt
- Frame: Semi-double cradle, high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail: 32°/6.3 in.
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 5.9 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Uni-Track® swingarm / 4.1 in.
- Front Tire Size: 130/90-16
- Rear Tire Size: 180/70-15
- Wheelbase: 64.8 in.
- Front Brakes / Rear Brakes: 300mm hydraulic disc / 270mm hydraulic disc
- Fuel Capacity: 5.3 gal.
- Seat Height: 26.8 in.
- Overall Length: 97.0 in.
- Overall Width: 39.6 in.
- Overall Height: 41.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 619.6 lbs.
- Color Choices: Ebony
- Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Warranty: 12 Months
- New for 2011, retro-inspired whitewall tires emphasize the traditional look
- New for 2011, bold “brushed metal” graphic flows from front fender to tank to rear fender
- 903cc liquid-cooled V-twin offers an optimal balance of performance and maneuverability
- Digital fuel injection for precise throttle response and improved fuel economy
- Rider floorboards with heel and toe shifter enhance rider comfort
- 5.3-gallon fuel tank is largest in class
- Stylish tank-mounted instrumentation includes fuel gauge
- Fat 180-series rear tire is largest in class
- Efficient and stylish belt drive runs cleaner and requires less maintenance than a chain
903cc V-twin SOHC Engine
- Tuned to deliver a healthy dose of torque at low rpm
- Smooth and reliable
- Gear-driven balancer allows use of single pin crankshaft without excessive vibration
Four-valve Cylinder Head
- Provides maximum valve area for optimum flow, resulting in more power and more low-end torque
- Single overhead cam design is simple, lightweight and practical
- Extremely efficient intake tracts feature ports that narrow near the combustion chamber to increase intake flow speed for more efficient filling and increased torque
- Long intake tracts for great low-end response
Liquid and Air Cooling
- Exceptional thermal control with finned cylinders and cylinder head, combined with liquid-cooling
- Maintains consistent engine temperatures for long engine life and sustained power
- Automatic fan keeps things cool even in traffic
- Includes temperature warning light
Dual Slash-Cut Mufflers
- Big slash-cut mufflers look great and contain honeycomb catalyzers to reduce emissions
Positive Neutral Finder
- Just lift the shift pedal from first gear at a stop to easily find neutral, every time
Electronic Fuel Injection
- Dual throttle bodies with sub-throttles provide optimum performance and rideability
- The sub-throttles, located behind the main throttle valve, are controlled by the ECU so that the DFI® system retains more precise throttle response, similar to a constant velocity carburetor
- Fine-atomizing injectors produce a fine fuel mist for better acceleration, combustion and fuel consumption
Kevlar-Reinforced Belt Drive
- Lower unsprung weight than shaft drive to improve ride quality and suspension action
- More efficient so more power reaches the rear wheel compared to shaft drive
- Cleaner and lower maintenance than chain drive
Double Cradle Frame
- Very rigid large-diameter box section backbone allows a larger fuel tank, and helps contribute to high stability and lightweight handling at low speeds
- Triangular swingarm looks like a hardtail design, but acts on a single shock hidden beneath the seat
- Long and low for minimal seat height and maximum visual impact
- Fork offset and frame geometry combine for light, low-effort handling at ultra-low speeds
- Long wheelbase contributes to highway stability
Low Stepped Seat
- Ultra-low 26.8-inch seat height allows riders to easily plant both feet on the ground at stops
- Laid-back riding comfort for two
Tank-mounted Speedometer with Turn Signal Indicators and Caution Lamps
- Gives you the information you need at a glance
- Compact design complements the bike's clean look
- 5.3-gallon fuel tank is largest in its class
41mm Front Fork
- Excellent rigidity and 5.9-inches of travel – the most in its class
- 32-degree rake angle for excellent straight line stability
- Wide fork pitch for classic look
Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- A 300mm front and 270mm rear disc have twin-piston calipers for some of the best stopping power in the class
Custom Spoke Wheels
- Chromed steel rims and spokes
- “Spool-style” polished aluminum front hub
Wide Rear Tire
- 180mm rear tire provides added stability while projecting a powerful image
- Wider tire than that found on most large-displacement cruisers
- Widest rear tire in its class